Thursday, 17 October 2019
Science & Technologie e.V. / event: Science Days, Teningen, Germany, direct via DD1US (Luca Parmitano KF5KDP)
ISS school contact as heard by James / M0JFP in IO91SK
Thursday, 10 October 2019
Wednesday, 9 October 2019
Tuesday, 8 October 2019
1. Corey (Age 7): Has the International Space Station ever suffered any damage from a meteor strike?
2. Thea (Age 9): How can space be made accessible to people with disabilities?
3. Sophie (Age 10): How long will it take you to get used to gravity again when you get home?
4. Jesse (Age 6): What would happen if I took a snowball into space?
5. Rufus (Age 8): How do you get to and from the International Space Station?
6. Alfie (Age 10): If you cut yourself in space, who acts as the doctor to fix it for you?
7. Willow (Age 10): Do you dream differently in space or dream of anything in particular?
8. Jacob (Age 10): If I kick a football in space, how far would it travel?
9. Maya (Age 9): When you were a child did you want to go to space and is there anything that disappointed you about it?
10. Hetty (Age 8): What does it feel like when you are in a rocket and you are about to get shot into space?
11. Corey asking Oliver’s question (Age 9): If you could make one improvement to the International Space Station, what would it be?
12. Thea asking Nancy’s question (Age 5): The International Space Station travels at 5 miles per second, can you feel it moving when travelling fast like you can on earth?
13. Sophie asking Eban’s question (Age 6): The International Space Station is so fast, how does it not crash into the other satellites that are also in orbit?
14. Jesse asking Sorrel’s question (Age 9): Did you have any concerns looking back at Earth for the first time?
15. Rufus asking Macy’s question (Age 9): How many planets have you seen from the International Space Station?
16. Alfie asking Ellie’s question (Age 10): If you could grow any plant in the International Space Station what would it be?
17. Willow asking Eve’s question (Age 10): How long have you been on the International Space Station and how long do you think you could stay there for?
18. Jacob asking Johnny’s question (Age 6): What time goes your clock show on the Space Station? Is it USA, UK, Russian or Japan time?
19. Maya asking Ruan’s question (Age 9): Do you get to keep your customised seat or anything else as a souvenir of your trip?
20. Hetty asking William’s question (Age 8): We are getting aware about the amount of rubbish on earth, are you worried about the amount of space junk and can you see it?